No longer than 2 mins and your message to the potential employer needs to be made within the first 30 seconds.
So why is this?
I recently wrote on why a CV or Resume should be on one page, the core reason is the time it takes when part of a recruiting process is to review potentially hundreds of showreels, you need to make your statement simply and quickly where in many cases less is best.
7 Elements that make a great showreel
- It’s short, recommend 2 mins only
- The best bits are in the first 30 seconds
- The work is yours, show and identify your elements
- Make sure it is branded with your name, online presence and e-mail address
- Ensure you have the rights to republish the material you worked on Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.